At Abington Radiology, we strive to ensure seamless, safe, and quality care to our patients. This section is reserved for referring physicians, and provides links to our PACS systems, web resources, as well as ordering guides/forms. If there is anything we can do to make this section more valuable for your practice please contact us.
Access Digital Imaging System (PACS)
Our PACS system provides you immediate access to your patients imaging results through a secure network. To assure privacy and HIPAA compliance, all physicians must have a user ID and password.
Log-in to our digital imaging system (PACS)
The diagnostic radiology imaging guide provides detailed information on how to order the following types of tests:
- Breast Imaging
- CT Angiography
- MRI Angiography
- Nuclear Medicine
Interventional Radiology Forms and Guides
- General Information
- Discharge Forms
- Instructions for Patients
- www.RadiologyInfo.org: The site contains information about more than 130 radiological procedures and disease topics and is updated frequently.
- www.mammographysaveslives.org: Developed in response to the 2009 U.S. Preventive Services Task Force guidelines, Mammography Saves Lives™ was founded to clarify confusion surrounding when women should receive mammograms.
- www.imagewisely.org: Affiliated with the Image Wisely® campaign, this site offers resources and information on radiation dose in medical imaging.
- www.imagegently.com: A campaign whose goal is to increase awareness of radiation protection in pediatric imaging, the Image Gently® site contains useful data about radiology and children.
- www.choosingwisely.org: Founded by the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation, Choosing Wisely® advocates for medical tests and procedures to be necessary, supported by evidence, free from harm, and not duplicative.