Welcome to the Radiology Group of Abington, the area's leading radiology practice. We have served Abington and the neighboring Philadelphia communities for over 25 years and offer a comprehensive range of general and advanced diagnostic and interventional radiology procedures. When you come to Abington, you will have access to compassionate well-trained radiologists, caring staff members, and advanced technologies.
For listing of procedures and examinations performed by the Radiology Group of Abington please click here.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all prior imaging studies (e.g. mammograms, CT, MRI, etc)
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- List of physician names and phone numbers you want results sent to
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Patient Risk Assessment Tools
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment Tool
- Heart Attack Risk Assessment Tool
Lung Cancer Screening - low dose CT
The use of low-dose, CT scans of the chest has been shown to reduce lung cancer deaths in high risk patients. To learn more please click here.
Health Companion Patient Portal
Health Companion is an internet-based free personal health record for you and your family to help you store and manage your health information. Please go to www.Healthcompanion.com for more information. Please note that Health Companion Patient Portal is for personal use only and is not currently integrated with your actual medical record that resides in the hospital or physician computer systems.
Download Patient Forms
If you have a question about your bill, a billing representative will gladly assist you if you call: 1-800-889-4447.
Online Bill Payment
To pay your bill online please visit https://pay.instamed.com/RGA
- www.RadiologyInfo.org: The site contains information about more than 130 radiological procedures and disease topics and is updated frequently.
- www.mammographysaveslives.org: Developed in response to the 2009 U.S. Preventive Services Task Force guidelines, Mammography Saves Lives™ was founded to clarify confusion surrounding when women should receive mammograms.
- www.imagewisely.org: Affiliated with the Image Wisely® campaign, this site offers resources and information on radiation dose in medical imaging.
- www.imagegently.com: A campaign whose goal is to increase awareness of radiation protection in pediatric imaging, the Image Gently® site contains useful data about radiology and children.
- www.choosingwisely.org: Founded by the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation, Choosing Wisely® advocates for medical tests and procedures to be necessary, supported by evidence, free from harm, and not duplicative.